New Steampunk Jewelry designs of the week

New Steampunk Jewelry designs of the week

This week i made a few more designs with some of the Czech Glass Button i kept in my studio . I choose these button for their Retro , Modern and Victorian style. Some of them i had for a few months and i didn't have all the matching color of beads to make them . I still have much more that i need to list in my Etsy boutique this weekend . I have some amazing new Tie Tacks , some gorgeous labradorite ring and much more .

Spiral Button

Urchin Button



This is my newest Steampunk Bracelet with Brass watch movement . I want to make more like this , I plan to add similar bracelet in 4-5 weeks .



These are some of the new rings with slightly larger stones (10mm diameter).
So far i offer them with Green Amber , Red Fire Agate and Opalite.






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails